What is a website for and why do you need it:
- Advertise your business on the internet
- Get in touch and acquire new customers
- Loyalty to existing customers
- Keep customers updated on new products / services
- Advertise and sell your products / services
- Create promotions of products / services
- Communicate and interact with your customers
- Provide assistance and support to your customers
- Publish your customers’ opinions
- Increase popularity and confidence in your business
The advantages of having an effective website
The Internet offers a sea full of opportunities, every day millions of people search for products or services of their interest, you can make these people find you, with the creation of a professional website.
The web provides tools to advertise your business in a more effective and less expensive way, compared to traditional advertising channels such as: TV, radio, newspapers etc. You can reach the people who are interested in your products / services, without territorial limits.
Some concrete examples to clarify ideas
The numbers that I will list are not the result of fantasy but they are real Google data that you can verify for free using the tool: Google Keywords Planner
If you were the owner of a restaurant in Milan you should know that the keywords: “Milan restaurants” are searched on average between 1,000 and 10,000 times a month.
This means that if you had a site, well positioned on Google, you could have between 1,000 and 10,000 potential new customers every month.
The numbers are more or less the same even if we are looking for different type of business!
It indicates that even artisans, who perhaps think they have nothing in common with the web, can greatly benefit from having a well-positioned website.
Why create a website
Basically, a site can be useful both for an activity being opened and for an already consolidated activity. In the first case, it can allow you to advertise the new business fairly quickly and inexpensively. In the second case, it can give you the opportunity to acquire new customers, through a new channel, even if so far you have only worked with local customers.
If you already have a website, which is not giving you the desired results, we can carry out a free analysis, to understand what is wrong and what improvements can be made. Unfortunately it is not always possible to improve an existing site, if there are too many changes to make, the fastest, most effective and least expensive solution is to create a new one.
Why choose us as your web agency
5 good reasons to choose us:
- We create your site based on your specific needs and available budget
- We provide you with a product with the best quality / price ratio
- We follow you and deal with you before, during and after the creation of the site
- We constantly update on the web world
- We provide you with more than 18 years of experience in the IT sector
- We design your website according to the: Google Webmaster Instructions
Our sites respect Google’s rules and are made with attention to usability and quality. As proof of what we are saying, we obtained the Google Certificate on digital skills.
We can offer you a local positioning service for which you can check for yourself that the keywords actually have a good number of monthly searches.
We understand that it is difficult to trust strangers, especially when it comes to entrusting them with money. That’s why we offer you a free feasibility analysis service for your project and we take charge of the work only when we believe we can meet your needs.